TOURNAMENT RULES & PRIZE PAYOUT
- Every boat must meet all Federal, State, and Local safety regulations for its size.
- Anglers are responsible to ensure all applicable Federal, State, and Local fishing laws and regulations are adhered to
- Anglers wishing to weigh a fish must be in line at the Weigh-In Scale by 2:00 pm on the day of the tournament
- Hours of fishing are from first safe light until 2:00pm Saturday, June 30, 2018.
- Only 1 Redfish per person/angler will be eligible for the General Tournament.
- All Redfish will be measured with a pinched tail.
- No mutilated fish will be weighed.
- Legal methods for catching fish with rod and reel.
- Fish to be weighed must be put on the dock and carried to the scales by the Angler.
- In case of a tie in the fish weights, the winner will be determined by the earliest check-in time as recorded by the Weighmaster.
- Based off largest weight of 1 Redfish per person/angler
- Prize awarded to individual angler
1st place - $1,500
2nd place - $1,000
3rd place - $500